Hawaiian Trip Planning Guides
It’s no secret that one of our hottest summertime destinations is to one (or several) of the beautiful Hawaiian Islands. Whether you want to stay on Maui, Oahu, Kauai, or even the Big Island, finding the perfect rental for you is a tough decision. Maybe you are traveling with a big group or for a retreat, or perhaps you are looking for complete celebrity treatment and want the best of the best. Check out some of our Hawaii Guides below before booking your trip.
- Enjoy large and spacious homes that sleep 12+ people, sometimes even up to 32 people comfortably.
- Homes are located on Maui, Kauai, Oahu, and the Big Island.
- Choose from rentals compacted into one, large home, or separated into several bungalow-style homes.
- Homes featured include the famous Obama Winter White House on Oahu.
- Whether you are looking for something beach side or cliff perched, we have a home for you!
- These homes can sleep up to 12 guests.
- Choose from homes that are the creme of the crop and come with full amenities.
- These homes are located all around Kauai, from shore to shore and even in Princeville.
- These homes all come with stunning ocean and mountain views.
The VacationRoost Team