Why We Love Spring Skiing
As the snow starts to melt and the sun starts to shine, ski resorts transform from a place of serious skiing to venues of wacky competitions, live music and a lot of fun. Skiing in soft snow on a Blue Bird afternoon makes spring one of the best times to hit the slopes. Resort calendars are filled with events you don’t want to miss including Canyons Resort’s Spring Gruv Pond Skimming contest and Breckenridge’s month-long Spring Fever Festival. Let us help plan your next spring vacation today and take part in all of festivities of spring.
Besides the sunshine, here are all of the things we love about spring skiing:
- The Trifecta: skiing, golfing and mountain biking on the same day!
- Swapping our ski boots to flip flops
- Skiers gone wild — spring breakers take over the resorts for a week filled with fun parties
- Beers on the ski beach
- Parking lot grilling post skiing (with shot skis!)
- Lap the resort in a hoodie
- Snow bunnies in bikinis
- Guys snowboarding shirtless
- Our ski legs are finally in shape!
- Google tans
- Free concerts
- Longer days = skiing in the sun for longer
What do you love about spring skiing?
The VacationRoost Team